Why do I need SMART cover?
SMART insurance covers your vehicle for scuffed bumpers, minor dents, scratches and chips, many of which may not be covered by your regular insurance and are all too common in day-to-day motoring. SMART insurance can help you to ensure that the major investment that is your car can be maintained in peak condition for longer.
What are the benefits of SMART cover?
- Maintain your car in top condition
- Preserve the resale value of your car
- Utilise a professional and fully authorised network of repairers
- All repairs conducted at your convenience with a lifetime guarantee
- Safeguard your no claims bonus
- No premium increase after making a claim
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
How does it work?
With a SMART insurance policy, you will be covered for:
- Minor cosmetic damage caused by everyday motoring, using manufacturer-approved techniques and materials
- Stone chips up to 3mm in diameter and 1.5mm in depth will be filled and sealed, preventing corrosion. Slight damage will still be visible
- Scuffs, scratches and dents to the bumper up to 300mm in length and 3mm in depth
- Scratches, chips and dents to the plastic wing mirror casing up to 300mm in length and 3mm in depth
- Scratches and dents to outer body panels up to 300mm in length and 3mm in depth.
Please note that damage to bonnets, roofs, tailgates, or horizontal surfaces are subject to stone chip repairs only.
To find out more about SMART cover, contact Jardine Motors Group today.
Policy SummaryPolicy Document