Sometimes, no matter how careful we are, accidents happen - that's a fact of life. So here's what to do if you find yourself involved in an accident.
- Stop at the scene and exchange details with the other party
- Take details of any witnesses
- Check there are no other passengers in the vehicles
- Take photos of damage to your car and any other vehicle involved - including the surrounding area and road markings
- Notify your Insurance Company or Contact Us, and we can guide you through the next steps.
Discover More...Contact Us
Please note if you have the insurance details from your accident then please share these with us, along with a brief description of the damage to your vehicle in the comments box of the Contact Us form.