Bolton Audi new site competition – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the Bolton new site competition (the “Competition”) run by Lancaster Cars Limited (part of the Jardine Motors Group) and by participating you agree to the requirements set out in the following Terms and all promotional materials. All references to Jardine Motors Group shall mean Lancaster Cars Limited and where applicable, any of our group companies.
2. The Competition is free to enter with no purchase necessary.
3. To enter, entrants will need to post an image outside Bolton Audi using the hashtag #Boltonatheart, on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram from 9.00am on 22nd July 2019, to 12.00pm on 5th August 2019. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Jardine Motors Group accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during upload or not received through technical fault. Proof of sending is not automatically proof of receipt.
4. The promotion is open all UK & Ireland residents aged 25 years or over, except employees and their families as well as representatives or agents of Jardine Motors Group, which includes Lancaster plc, Lancaster Motor Company Limited, Lancaster Cars Limited, Lancaster Luxury Vehicles Limited, Lancaster Specialist Cars Limited, Lancaster Sports Cars Limited.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any entries submitted by agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be invalid and will not be accepted.
6. There will be one winner selected at random from all entries.
7. All entries must be completed by the closing date on 12.00pm on 5th August 2019.
8. If the winner chooses to drive the car, they must hold a valid full UK driving license. The winner is responsible for the cost of fuel and any other costs. If the winner does not hold a valid UK driving licence, they will need to nominate a driver age 25+ who is acceptable to Lancaster Cars Limited. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that all legal responsibilities arising from having possession of the car are satisfied. The winner must ensure that they or their nominated driver/s are properly qualified and insured to drive the car.
9. The Competition prize is a weekend use of an Audi TT which commences at 16.00 on a Friday and the vehicle is to be returned to Bolton Audi at 9.00 on Monday, of the chosen weekend. Under no circumstances shall the period exceed two consecutive days.
10. Items that are not included in prize are the costs of travel to and from the centre and , any other costs incurred by the winner of the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered. The prize cannot be transferred or sold, under any circumstance.
12. Jardine Motors Group reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or the Competition at any time. The winner will be selected in a random draw and contacted within thirty (30) days of the closing date from all valid entries.
13. If at any time:
(i) we require a response from any winner before awarding the prize and no response is received within five (5) working days of notification; or
(ii) a winner declines to accept the prize; or
(iii) the winner becomes unavailable.
14. Jardine Motors Group reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) were selected.
15. Jardine Motors Group decision to select any winner is final and we shall have no responsibility to anyone who has not responded. We also reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
16. Jardine Motors Group reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary and in Jardine Motors Group’s sole discretion.
17. Jardine Motors Group reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the Competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Jardine Motors Group suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information, has acted unethically in any other way or on any other reasonable grounds at Jardine Motors Group’s sole discretion.
18. By claiming the Competition prize the winner shall be deemed to accept these Terms.
The winners’ personal information
19. To enter we will ask you to provide your personal information as set out in the relevant form.
21. The winner agrees that Jardine Motors Group may publish first name or surname and initial, age, town/city and/or likeness.
22. If filming is required the winner may be asked to consent to being filmed (the “Promotion”). If consent is given the winner shall assign to Jardine Motors Group all rights of whatsoever nature, including all copyright in respect of the Promotion and grant all further consents or licences necessary to enable the fullest use of the Promotion throughout the world and without any time limit by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, without liability or acknowledgement.
Jardine Motors Group Liability
23. Jardine Motors Group has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for any costs, losses, damages or expenses as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded.
The laws of England and Wales shall be applicable to any dispute in relation to these Terms and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The promoter is Lancaster Cars Limited whose registered office is at 770 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester CO4 9YQ.