Offering exhilarating performance, confident handling, and stunning looks, the F-TYPE Convertible is the perfect summer sports car. This reputation has been enhanced further after it received a range of updates and a new 2.0-litre engine, so we explored five things you might not know about the model.
- Recently announced by Jaguar, the new F-TYPE features a brand new state-of-the art four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine, which offers the world-class feel and efficiency of the F-TYPE, with a reduced price point.
- Each F-TYPE has its own distinct style and the 300PS 2.0-litre model is no different. Unique in the range, it offers a dynamic trapezium singular exhaust finisher at the rear.
- Every F-TYPE now features the Touch Pro infotainment system. Its super-fast responses, intuitive tablet-style operation, and intelligent navigation functions make every journey more rewarding and put a world of information at the driver’s fingertips.
- On top of world-class power and style, F-TYPE drivers will also enjoy even more control over their drive. In the 18 model year variant, Autonomous Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning come as standard.
- Joining the F-TYPE’s suite of assistance systems is a semi-automated park-assist function. When passing a potential space, the car’s ultrasonic parking sensors measure its length. If suitable, the system takes care of the steering, while you control the throttle and brakes.
Don't miss the opportunity to test drive the new Jaguar F-Type, available at the beginning of August.
Enquire nowBook a test driveView the range