For over three decades, disabled motorists and road users throughout the United Kingdom have had easier access to a brand-new vehicle through the Motability Scheme. The initiative is run by the Motability charity, and we’re proud to be specialists in the area at our Jardine smart locations.
Read more about car Motability adaptations.
Each model in the smart range can be selected on the scheme, with display models in our showrooms for you to view and take for a test drive. We aim to make your visit to our dealership as relaxed and stress-free as possible.
You Eligible for the smart Motability Scheme?
Motability vehicles are available to those who qualify for:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you are unsure which smart Motability options you may qualify for
, contact us today to speak to one of our experienced Motability team. We can give you a no-obligation appointment and help you explore your options, as well as offer helpful Motability advice.
available on smart Motability
We have a range of smart Motability cars to choose from with various benefits to help disabled motorists enjoy their independence.
Browse our list of smart Motability offers.
Benefits of our smart Motability SchemeA new smart every 3 years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- You don’t have to drive – you can nominate up to two other drivers and pay a little extra for a third
- Replacement tyres and repair or replacement windscreen
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Annual tax
Jardine Motors Group donate £25 to Whizz-Kidz
for every Motability vehicle sold by one of our dealerships! Find out more
about our charity partnership.