Accommodating your needs at this time
As the country faces a challenging and unprecedented situation, I wanted to give you reassurance that we are taking all proactive and preventative measures to safeguard your health and wellbeing and that of our colleagues so we may continue to accommodate your needs.
Our business currently remains open and we are doing all we can to help prevent the spread of the virus. Since the Coronavirus outbreak in China, we have been in close contact with our parent company in Hong Kong who have extensive experience in dealing with this pandemic to ensure we can be prepared for any impact here in the UK.
Action we’ve taken to protect our colleagues and customers
- We’ve asked all colleagues, customers and guests to our sites to wash their hands when they arrive, putting in place social distancing measures and avoiding shaking hands
- Increasing the frequency of dealership cleaning and putting in place additional car cleaning measures. This includes the deployment of anti-bacterial wipes, gloves and masks so all our courtesy and demo cars and those of our customers booked in for servicing or repair work are thoroughly cleaned before and afterwards and safeguarding measures are implemented for test drives
- Tracking colleague holiday and following government guidelines on self-isolation if they have visited or been through a high-risk area
- Additional sickness and absence policies for colleagues or their family members presenting any symptoms and self-isolating
- A comprehensive internal communications programme to keep colleagues informed on latest development, reinforce the best practice hygiene and infection control and update on our business and HR policies as they evolve
- Reviewing all sites specific continuity plans to plan for any temporary operational changes if needed so that we can continue to fulfil any essential repair and servicing enquiries and bookings
Details of all the measures we are taking can be found in this link here should you require further information: (insert link to policy page)
Ways to stay in touch
I just wanted to highlight there are lots of ways we can continue to meet your requirements at this time and if you are planning to visit us, but have concerns, we do have services in place to make your experience a comfortable one.
If you are interested in buying a vehicle, we can offer:
- 1-2-1 appointments in a sanitised space, away from other customers, with a member of our sales team
- Test drives and appointments at your home. The interiors of our cars will be fully cleaned with antibacterial surface wipes
- Skype or online appointments through various platforms
- Video walk around footage for both new and used cars of interest to you
- You can drop your car off to us for a service or MOT avoiding contact with others and we will return the car to you, posting the keys through your letterbox
- We can provide a full valet pick up and drop off service
- If you are visiting a service facility, you can be assured of sanitised areas to meet your service advisor and sign paperwork
For our service and maintenance customers,
All our communications channels remain open, so you can get in touch via email or by calling and we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help you. Alternatively, there is lots of information available through our website and across our social media and google pages. You’ll also be able to keep up-to-date with our latest business activity at this time via our social media pages and website.
We completely understand that what everyone wants in these uncertain times is clarity and comfort and I want to assure you that we are here to support your motoring needs should you need us.
With very best wishes