You Eligible for the Mercedes-Benz Motability Scheme?
Motability vehicles are available to those who qualify for:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you are unsure which options you may qualify for on the Motability Scheme, contact us to speak to one of our experienced Motability team members. We can give you a no-obligation appointment and help you explore your options, as well as offer helpful Motability advice.
Benefits of our Mercedes-Benz Motability Scheme
- A new Mercedes-Benz every 3 years
- Motability Insurance, Servicing and Maintenance
- Full Breakdown Assistance
- Tyre and Windscreen Replacement
- 60,000 Mileage Allowance over 3 years
- Many Adaptations at No Extra Cost
- Annual Road Fund License
- Up to Two Nominated Drivers
Jardine Motors Group donate £25 to Whizz-Kidz for every Motability vehicle sold by one of our dealerships! Find out more
about our charity partnership.