To optimise your experience, cookie settings on our website are set to allow all cookies. By continuing to use the website, you consent to this. You can change your cookie settings by selecting “Let Me Choose”.
Few people have more than one accident every six years, so knowing what to do at such a stressful time can be very challenging.
Our priority is to get you mobile, but we do so much more. Our team of experienced claims handlers will support you in your claim and take the stress away from dealing with the various parties involved.
If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, you have the legal right to choose who repairs your vehicle.
Our accident repair service ensures any repairs to your vehicle are performed to manufacturer specifications using our qualified technicians and genuine parts.
Simply call your local dealership. Provide details about the accident, the third party and any witnesses and, if you were not at fault, we will:
1. Provide you with a comparable vehicle.
2. Recover your vehicle if it is legally un-driveable.
3. Organise your repairs and liaise with your insurer and the third party.
4. Handle any uninsured losses and any personal injury claim for you saving you the hassle of pursuing it yourself.
5. Monitor the repairs of your vehicle keeping you fully updated through our online claims portal.
Some insurers try to direct accident repair customers to their own repairer who may not use genuine manufacturer parts. You have the right to have your car repaired wherever you want. We’ll ensure that your vehicle goes to an approved repair centre guaranteeing that it receives the specialist and technical expertise that it deserves. You can be sure that your vehicle will be returned to its pre-accident condition without compromising its safety or integrity. Your vehicle is a technologically advanced and complex machine.
Correct as of Jan 2022.