Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
Contract Hire may be suitable should you prefer the option of hiring your car rather than owning it. It allows you to drive the car of your choice without any depreciation concerns and, provided you have kept to the agreed mileage and subject to fair wear and tear, you hand the car back at the end of the agreement with nothing further to pay. You can also include a maintenance package at extra cost for additional peace of mind.
How it works
- Decide on the car you wish to hire.
- Decide on the hire period that's right for you.
- Agree your maximum annual mileage.
- Decide on a deposit and monthly payment that's right for you.
- At the end of the agreement, simply return the car. Excess mileage charges and excess wear and tear may be payable to the finance company if applicable.
- Payments are fixed at the start of the agreement, enabling easy budgeting
- No concerns over depreciation or selling the car at the end of the agreement
- Optional maintenance package can be included
Customers who do not want to have depreciation concerns and want to fix costs over a defined period without owning the vehicle.
The finance company will remain the owner of the car during the agreement and they may be entitled to repossess the car should you not keep up the agreed payments. Additional charges will apply should you have exceeded your agreed contract mileage or if the car has suffered damage or excess wear and tear. No other charges should be payable assuming you have paid all agreed payments on time.
Be aware also that ending your contract early can be expensive as you’re usually committed to paying all or most of your monthly payments, even if your circumstances change
Terms and Conditions
Jardine Motors Group trading as Lancaster is a credit broker and is not the lender.
Jardine Motors Group as a finance intermediary work with a range of manufacturer approved and other third party finance companies to arrange finance plans and may receive commission for doing so. Jardine Motors Group is not the finance company. Each of these finance companies will have their own deposit requirements, interest rates and terms and conditions, including those relating to status and affordability, and it is important that you consider these carefully when discussing your options.
To find out more, please contact Jardine Motors Group today by clicking the button below: