Why should I
consider SMART Insurance?
covers your vehicle for scuffed bumpers, minor dents, scratches and chips, many
of which may not be covered by your regular insurance and are all too common in
SMART insurance can
help you to ensure that the major investment that is your car can be maintained
in peak condition for longer.
What are the benefits of SMART Insurance?
- Cover is available for 1, 2 or 3 years;
- Maintains your car in top condition;
- Preserves the resale value of your car;
- Utilises a professional and fully authorised network of repairers;
- All repairs conducted at your convenience with a lifetime guarantee;
- Helps to safeguard your no-claims bonus.
What other important
information do I need to know?
You are eligible for
SMART Insurance if you reside in England, Scotland (excluding any Islands), and
With a SMART insurance policy, you will be covered for:
- Minor cosmetic damage caused by everyday
motoring, using manufacturer-approved techniques and materials;
- Stone chips: a chipped area on the vehicle up
to a maximum of 5mm in diameter and 1.5mm in depth;
- Light scratch: a collection of scratches on
the vehicle where the total area is up to a maximum of 30cm in length and
3mm in depth;
- Minor dent: a dented area on the vehicle up to
a maximum of 30cm in diameter and 3mm in depth;
- Minor scuff: a scuffed area on the vehicle
where the scuff is up to a maximum of 30cm in diameter and 3mm in depth.
Minor damage to
large flat surfaces such as bonnets, roofs and boot lids other than stone chip
repairs are not covered and all aftermarket repairs vary from that of an
automotive factory finish, which is machine sprayed to a degree beyond that
achievable by human capability.
To find out more about SMART cover, contact Jardine Motors Group today.
Policy SummaryPolicy Document