The 2017 MINI Countryman cheat sheet
If you want to know all about the new MINI Countryman, but don’t have time to read a lengthy article detailing all the different engine options, we at Lancaster MINI Milton Keynes are here for you. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about the new-generation of the largest MINI model:
- The Cooper and Cooper S will go on sale in March 2017, but you’ll have to wait a little longer for the Cooper S E ALL4 plug-in hybrid, which will be available to buy in June 2017.
- MINI have gone all out to improve both the interior and exterior, while still keeping their iconic class throughout.
- The new Countryman is MINI’s largest ever model, measuring 8 inches longer than its predecessor.
- With five full seats and improved luggage space, you’ll find a definite increase in space and versatility.
- Bigger and better, the new Countryman is also heavier by up to 350lbs on some models. That doesn’t decrease the performance though, it merely adds power and presence.
- Convenience is brought to another level with the power opening and closing tailgate, built for busy days.
- The MINI Cooper S E Countryman ALL4 plug-in hybrid will be the iconic brand’s first ever hybrid model.
- The new model range will include MINI’s new generation of engines and gearboxes, and the efficiency-optimised all-wheel drive system, ALL4.
- The central console will include a touchscreen function for the first time ever.
- MINI Country Timer allows you to track your performance over tough terrain by measuring your specific driving stats on country journeys.
- MINI Connected App acts as your very own personal assistant every day, providing you with everything you need for a more enjoyable drive.
- A fold-out loading sill cushion allows you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort by acting as a picnic bench, giving your outings a new touch of luxury.
- MINI Find Mate function allows you to make sure everything you need for a better journey is on board at all times.
- There will also be a John Cooper Works version, set to debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in late 2017, for the ultimate sporty SUV.
Now you have all you need to fall in love with the new MINI Countryman, but if that wasn’t quite enough information, you can explore the current MINI Countryman or the full range of stylish and sporty MINI models at Lancaster MINI today.