Are you looking for a convenient and cost effective way to protect your MINI? MINI TLC could be just what you are after...
For just £299, MINI TLC is an all-inclusive option which covers all your servicing requirements for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever you reach soonest giving you total peace of mind.
With MINI TLC you benefit from:
|WHAT EACH OPTION INCLUDES:|
WHAT EACH OPTION INCLUDES:
MINI TLC (FROM 1ST JANUARY 2017)
|ENGINE OIL CHANGE INCL.OIL FILTER||YES|
|REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER||YES|
|REPLACEMENT FUEL FILTER (DIESEL)||YES|
|REPLACEMENT MICRO FILTER||YES|
|REPLACEMENT SPARK PLUGS ([PETROL)||YES|
Our friendly team at Lancaster MINI will be happy to help answer any questions you may have, so get in touch today to find out more.
Terms and conditions:
MINI TLC cover is valid for MINIs registered from 1 January 2017.
1. MINI TLC covers the cost of the first brake fluid change along with the parts, lubricants and labour involved in the remaining MINI servicing requirements as stipulated below for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever milestone is reached first. The table below provides full details of the service items covered under the pack.
2. MINI TLC covers scheduled services in line with the Manufacturer’s time and mileage recommendations but does not cover additional maintenance or repair items such as tyres, brake pads engine oil top-ups etc.
2. a) MINI Hatch petrol models, MINI Convertible petrol models from March 2009 production, MINI Clubman petrol models, MINI Countryman all models, MINI Paceman all models, MINI Coupe all models, MINI Roadster all models, All MINI Diesel models from August 2010 Production
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 18,600*
- Engine oil service, microfilter change, air filter, vehicle check, fuel filter**, spark plugs***: Due approx 37,200*
- One brake fluid change for models produced from March 2011: Due approx 36 months
- One brake fluid change for models built prior to March 2011: Due approx 24 months
2. b) MINI Hatch diesel models, MINI Clubman diesel models until July 2010 production
- Engine oil service: Due approx 12,400*
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 24,800*
- Engine oil service, air filter, fuel filter & vehicle check: Due approx 37,200*
- Engine oil service & microfilter change: Due approx 49,600*
- One brake fluid change: Due approx 24 months
*Low mileage vehicles should be serviced every two years. The due mileage is approximate and will vary depending on driving style.
** Diesel models only *** Petrol models only
3. Additional service items not mentioned above are not included in the MINI tlc package. Items requiring replacement or repair due to excess wear and tear or misuse are not covered by MINI TLC.
4 .Work carried out under MINI tlc will be indicated by the vehicles on-board computer and MINI servicing guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with MINI service schedules and MINI repair instructions (copies of which are available on request). These may be updated or vary from time to time according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Any form of tuning or performance enhancement that is not MINI approved invalidates MINI TLC.
6. Servicing must be carried out by a MINI Service Authorised Workshop by MINI Approved Technicians as specified in the owner’s manual.
7. The offer is available up to when you have your first service outside of the MINI network.
8. MINI TLC is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but not transferable to another vehicle.
9. Should you wish to cancel your MINI tlc package, you have the right to do so within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not made use of the package.