With Volkswagen Extended Warranty, all warranty repairs are completed in a Volkswagen Approved Repairer by Volkswagen Trained Technicians, using only Volkswagen Approved Parts.
Not only is our cover great value, but you will also benefit from the care and expertise that only a Volkswagen repairer can deliver.
Once you've set up your 12 month cover, should you need to make a claim simply take your vehicle and Confirmation of Cover to your nearest Volkswagen Approved Repairer.
Some of the features and benefits of a Volkswagen Extended Warranty Policy include:
- 12 months cover against the costs of repairing or replacing failed components on your Volkswagen.
- Two levels of cover- 'All component' and 'Named Component'.
- A choice of excess levels- £0, £100 or £250.
- Guaranteed use of a Volkswagen Approved Repairer and Volkswagen Trained Technicians
- Repairs using only Volkswagen Approved Parts
- Spread the cost by paying monthly, or you can pay upfront
There are two levels of cover that you can choose from:
All Component Cover
All Component Cover is the more comprehensive level of cover, paying for the cost of repairing or replacing the factory-fitted mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle should they fail during the cover period.
Named Component Cover
Named Component Cover pays for the cost of repairing or replacing the factory-fitted mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle listed below should they fail during the cover period.
For more information on what is covered, please refer to the Volkswagen Extended Warranty Cover Booklet.